Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Local Artist

It seems everyone these days wants to be a Parisian woman. Well, to help you complete your look and feel is this gorgeous bee and pearl necklace. I just love this piece.

It looks so rich and deep. Perhaps that is because the artist uses vintage pieces and revamps them in a more modern setting. Well done! Plus, we don't have to feel guilt about purchasing it because its green. I will use any excuse to add this piece to my wardrobe. Although this is my favorite necklace you should check out her etsy shop, it is full of little treasures.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Thank you so much for your fabulous spotlight and kind words, Kristin! I am ever so grateful for your amazing support. Thank you so much for this awesome article! Have a wonderful day! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete