Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Handbag of the Month

This lux handbag is the perfect addition to your spring wardrobe. It is sleek and modern yet large enough to hold everything. The bag is available at DIANI in SB. Here are a couple ideas for what to pair with the handbag.

Flirt
Flirt - by santabstyle on Polyvore.com



I like your smile, and your fingertips.
I like your smile, and your fingertips. - by distantlights on Polyvore.com

Drop me a comment. I would love to hear what you would wear with the bag!

6 comments:

  1. these collections are beautiful ...loving the soft faded pastels ..and that bag is pretty fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeans, white tshirt and navy blue patent leather ballet flats...so cute, love the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag... but I'm craving the red and white striped skirt in the second polyvore! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitelt wear the first outfit. I love it.
    Stay chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second inspiration board with the coral stripe skirt is tres chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my roommate bought a panda bag!
    She is just THRILLED with it and can’t put it down.
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete